Saturday, February 7, 2009

Off a Quilting I will go ~


Well I finally have 3 days off in a row and its been awhile, I would of liked to of gone to Arthur's but the threat of snow this Tuesday has given me a change of heart. I really do hate driving in that stuff and if I don't have to,I do think I won't...~smile~

I will try and go to Arthur's in two weeks. I will have 4 days off that week and do believe I will enjoy my visit more.

So I have joined a block of the month club and we are doing a Victory Quilt and I have to have my blocks finished by next week. So you will know where to find me

1 comment:

FTF~BLONDE~ said...

Love the picture of your window!! i cant get my two violets to rebloom :( !! and ive even given them secert juice! ;)
So want company on your 4 day visit????
cant wait to see your block of the month and love the new pics!!
s

  Wow ~  Its May 2022 So many things have changed.  I'm a new person, I've learned to be Happy again. After losing Arthur and my Mum...