Monday, May 20, 2013

Block # 1 ..... Remember me Block

So here is the first Block from the Civil War Quilt....
It is called :   Remember Me
I will say that this is the first time that I have done a Quilt ( Kaye England way ) Where you don't use pins and you don't Iron... I will say it was quite easy and nice .... Learning new things ~smile~


So here is the block pieced out ~smile~  and ready to sew....


Here is the block sewn together... I will say that, That Purple Thang... is my new favorite tool ~smile~


Also Kaye England uses a cheater patch... its something you use to keep your needle down and that way you don't have to keep cutting and having those long threads ~


Okay... only one block on the wall now ~smile~




Here is my fist block , the .... Remember Me Block.....
it was used so you could write a name of someone to remember in the middle ~

No comments:

  Wow ~  Its May 2022 So many things have changed.  I'm a new person, I've learned to be Happy again. After losing Arthur and my Mum...